Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Presentation + Boria



Last Friday was my first ever presentation in Law School. :) It was for the subject Tort Law and we were talking bout the spirit of Donoghue v Stevenson but I don't think you'd wanna know bout that in detail la lolol.



Formal wear set from Padini. :)





The group members and the lunch of relief we had right after the presentation. :) 

It was horrible- I've done presentations before but during this presentation, the slides went wrong and I totally freaked out. Hopefully I still did okay in the eyes of the examiner.








With the other group of classmates who were presenting with us on the same day. :))











And this was last Wednesday during the Taylor's Career and Employment Fair 2012. It was the first time I performed in my uni. :))

I've always wanted myself to have dance performances for the uni but I never expected my first dance performance would be Boria, which is a dance style very VERY different from what I usually do. My friend from the dance club invited me and I just went along lol.

If you dunno what Boria is, do Google or search it up on YouTube. The dance was too overly simple to my liking but all in all I had fun and made new friends. Cheers to the new experience! :)





With all the love,
Kxin

2 comments:

Dawson said...

Snail in the ginger beer case!My all time favourite case though.. :)

kxin♥ said...

Hahaha. Business law? ;)