Sunday, October 7, 2012

Study date on a Saturday



Say hello to my readers, Uni mates! :D




We are having a Contract Law test on Monday so we gathered to study together yesterday. :) Uni is really quiet on a Saturday I love it! I reached school at 9.30. Woke up at 8 that morning and believe me, that's the earliest I've ever woken up at on a Saturday.






Patrick claimed that he's a good cook awhile ago so we asked him to prove it to us. He cooked us Fried Rice today. :D



P.S. Worst drink I've ever tasted on campus. Taste sweet, sour, bitter and a little alcohol-like. Don't try this you'll regret it. :)




Took some pictures on campus grounds. Hahahah Patrick, why so mysterious?




This is where they filmed a scene in Oppa KL Style (1:33) btw. :D




And there's the duck made famous in Oppa Kl Style, lol.

My outfit for the day: P&Co top, Cotton On bottom, MNG cradigan. :)




PLEASE DON'T TELL ME YOU NEVER WATCH THIS VIDEO. :O



Then we studied the whole afternoon. Library closes at 5 on Saturdays and we only left when it's bout to close. Playlist was Taylor Swift's Fearless :D







Then road trip time! Initially we planned to watch a movie together after studying, but for some reason in the end we went up to Klang lol.




Finally, the famous Klang Bak Kut Teh. :D



Oil sticks are my fav Bak Kut Teh ingredient. I can't stop! I think I finished one plate alone and I asked for more from the other plate. For this my friends called me "Yao Za Guai Moi", lol.




Bye bye Klang. I-City, I will visit you soon! :D

Back to studying. Good luck to me on my Monday Contract Law quiz! It contributes 10% in my final marks omg.





With all the love,
Kxin

4 comments:

-JoJo- said...

I never ever ever ever gonna watch this video.

kxin♥ said...

Lol! But it's very funny you must watch!! :D

-JoJo- said...

Keryn, Y U NO SHOUTBOX?!

It's very hard to track replied comments here >.<

kxin♥ said...

I don't like shoutboxes. :D