Sunday, November 4, 2012

Black Forest


Some wrappers that I kept of the chocolates I received during my STPM times. 

A picture I took some years back. I forgot how they found out I like Black Forest but they did, and I became that happy fat girl. :) Sometimes in the morning, I would go to class and find a bar sitting on my table. Sometimes with a note attached. There were the sticky notes as well- which made up a beautiful part of my Form-6 years.

These small acts show that you're on their minds and they mean a lot because it's at times like these you'd feel reassured that you are important, and that you matter. At least to somebody, you are. Don't know what I did to deserve all these but yea, I am thankful for the love I received. Memories. :')




With all the love,
Kxin

No comments: