Sunday, December 30, 2012

Christmas x Starbucks Planner


Finals just ended today and hello three months break. :)

Celebrated with friends at Neway Karaoke, then went home and passed out for 6 hours straight. So here I'm now, wide awake and zombiefied. My sleep schedule is so effed messed up these few weeks but I will try to bring it back to the optimum that is to sleep early and wake up early pffft doubt it lol but i'll try.



Picture of my English Legal System paper taken after coming back home after the exam. This paper was alright I think. :)

And I'm only appreciative of the Chatime we have in Uni whenever I see people queuing up long in malls to get theirs while we can get ours without queue and long waits. :P Very thankful.

But for one thing, I'm worried about my Constitutional Law paper cuz I don't think I did enough. :C (I usually call it Consti law but when non-law-course friends hear me saying consti law they'd think of constipation) Studied and all, but thing was that I don't know how to apply in answering the questions. I'm very concerned about it. :(




Anyways, I was so happy that I got to see Daddy and lil bro on Christmas night. It's been too long!  I guess I did get to celebrate Christmas after all. :)

Daddy and Lil bro went to Singapore for the Universal studios and Johor for Legoland but they came up to KL before flying home the next day just to see me. They suffered a 5-hour drive from Johor to KL, just to see me. I was so touched. :')

Lil bro and I were going on and on talking and laughing bout Running Man episodes we watched separately cuz we used to always watch Running Man together before I came here. The night was priceless. :')





Had our Christmas dinner at Bar-b-q Plaza, Sunway Pyramid. :) 

Had the family deluxe set. Daddy and bro ate their meats with rice but I love having mine wrapped and eaten with the raw veges. And I love the thick udon. Was still hungry after dinner because Dad and I let lil bro eat most of the meat lol.

Service was awesome, never-ending refills of tea and sauce. Wrote about this place once when I first got here and recommended it. I'm still gonna recommend it. :)



So we were walking around the mall then I suddenly noticed lil bro's shoes. That instant I noticed it was Crocs I was like, "WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?"

Personally I'm against Crocs despite the fact that people keep telling me how comfortable they are. I think these shoes with holes in them are just purely horrid. :( But I guess this pair is okayyyy la. I mean, at least the design Daddy picked is so much nicer compared to those neon plastic-lookalike ones. Still. I would never in a million years.



Moving on, I got the 2013 Starbucks planner!! :D

This one I got it for the great friend of mine who got me my 2012 planner, which I super love. :3 There's a promotion going on that you can also get your 2nd 2013 Planner for only Rm45 but I'm not sure whether or not I want to get one for myself. Still thinking about it.

For those who are also thinking about getting theirs, today I'm gonna show you the planner and compare the differences with the 2012 one I got. :)



Okay perks of the new planner: 

  • It came with a classy, leathery cover which insides are lined beautifully with suede
  • There are card holders, a pen holder and the compartment on the top which i have no idea what for. 

Down points:

  • It's so much bulkier than the 2012 planner which I'm used to the size 
  • Came in a ring file form that I'm afraid the papers may get torn easily.




Perks of the 2012 planner, it came with 3 different designs of bookmarks. It made everything so much easier and I love the different designs of each bookmark. No bookmarks for the 2013 planner and I'm a bookmarks lover so it's a turn off for me. :(




For the 2012 planner, the monthly calender came back to back for the whole year before going into the weekly sections. It's easier to have an overall look on the dates and plans written and stuff.

Where as for the 2013 planner the layout goes like this: January calender-January section-February calender-February section and so on.




As for the monthly sections, the 2012 planner separate weeks and allocate sections for everyday of the week complete with dates. However for the 2013 planner there are only some blank pages allocated for each month.

Personally I find the size and layout of 2012 planner more convenient but maybe it's just because of the fact that I'm already used to using it. Though a thumbs up for the 2013 because the design and colour of the pages are prettier and the whole planner looks so formal and nice.

Starbucks 2013 planner available till 15 January or while stocks last. Toffe Nut Frapp is love. Bye. :)




With all the love,
Kxin

1 comment:

jegs said...

Chech out the Starbucks Coffee Korea 2013 Planners that I am raffling away in my page

MORE PICTURES AND PROMOS AT MY FACEBOOK PAGE: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Jegs-Planners/245279382216910?ref=hl