Friday, December 14, 2012

Christmas deco @ Sunway Pyramid





Stayed in the whole day today and studied. I got bored just now , so I played with make up lol. :)

Both make up and hair don't look as good in reality but I'm happy the webcam pictures turned out alright. :) I rarely use make up so I am somewhat uncomfortable with my after make-up face because I feel like I look so fierce with make up on. It was one random day that I randomly told my friends, next semester onward I'm gonna wear make up to uni. We'll see if that will happen. :)






So anyway, this is the Christmas decorations at Sunway Pyramid! :) 

When I took this I think it was 2 weeks ago and the stalls were not ready yet. They are probably open by now. And I think there will be Christmas shows through the stage set up though I am not sure of the date and time sorry.



Signing off and I think I'll turn in early tonight. Haha this post is so random I know- bare with me please. :) 12 days till finals I'm still very behind on my revision but I kept getting distracted. :(

Full day studying again tomorrow! Wish me luck.




With all the love,
Kxin

2 comments:

-JoJo- said...

Nuuuuuuu.......

No make up.

Nuuuuuuu.......

kxin♥ said...

Hhahaha. We'll see. :)