Friday, December 7, 2012

Reminded of the past





This video, Strangers Again- WongFu Productions, reminds me of us. Ironic isn't it? How love brings strangers together, make them the most important person in each other's lives then have them come down to becoming strangers again.



Back to December- Taylor Swift was released about 1 year after we broke up. First few times of listening to this song would make me cry because it related so much to my feelings.

Original post deleted due to privacy issues. :)




With all the love,
Kxin

4 comments:

-JoJo- said...

Reading this while listening to "O Come, Emmanuel - (Piano/Cello) - ThePianoGuys " makes me vulnerable too.

If I am him, I wish I never read this post.

I will say, don't, just don't, stahp :'(

Cheers.

-closedown-

kxin♥ said...

:CCC

MH. said...

Sounds quite sad...

kxin♥ said...

Yea, it is really. :/