Wednesday, December 12, 2012

The Roommate

Happy 12.12.12 people!!

Despite the warm greeting, the post that follows will however be a very long, very very negative post on me ranting bout my roommate lol. If you dislike drama, kindly ignore this post and come visit me next time. :)



First off, a random to uni outfit as intro pic. :))

Original post deleted due to massive anger and hatred element lol. A sincere advice, if you love your friends, don't become room mates with them because you'll end up hating them. 

I reckon people might have worse roommates than I do. But I do hope that none of my readers would, like myself, ever find such an ungrateful room mate. I wish you well. :)




Random: The uni deprives us of our Christmas holidays by setting our finals on Boxing Day, the 26th Dec, then puts up a gorgeous Christmas Tree in the foyer to mock us. :)


The roommate issue doesn't really bother me much but I shall add on reasons why my life sucks right now:
  1. First ever final exams coming up in 2 weeks. I am deprived of sleep, cranky and depressed.
  2. Daddy Mommy said yes to my Law School study trip to Macau in Jan 2013 but upon booking flight ticket I found out my passport has expired.
  3. Having long distance relationship problems.
FML what could possibly go worse. :)




With all the love,
Kxin

7 comments:

michelle said...

LOL keryn, its michelle (wu) here and this post is so funny. btw my passport expired as well but i booked my flight using my IC - you can do that too!:)

kxin♥ said...

i'm glad you enjoyed reading this. :)

Anyways, thanks for the info! I've told my Daddy about that. We'll see how it goes then. :))

-JoJo- said...

Reading this story doesn't make me feel pity of you, in fact it makes me LOL!

I had awaited for the explosion of yours since the last time you wrote stg about your housemate, and here we are!

Luckily she left, a person who doesn't show gratitude like her will get no friends anywhere. At least now you know there's such unfortunate person live in this world, next time you know how to pick a friend :p

Enough lecturing and your life doesn't fucked up.

Cheers.

kxin♥ said...

Haha awaited my explosion? I hope you're happy. :P I honestly didn't know things would turn out like this. Sigh... :C

But yea I guess I have to agree, my life is not completely f-ed up yet. Still, it can better and hopefully it will. :)

-JoJo- said...

Keryn, you are beautiful.

Cheers.

Hpheng kho said...

omwwww.. pity poor you! but i very agree with your point, "if you love your friends, don't become room mates with them because you'll end up hating them"

kxin♥ said...

@hpheng (Y) :)