Sunday, January 27, 2013

Home finally




After 5 loonnnnnggggggg months of living and studying in KL, I'm finally home and got to reunite with all my the people I love.

Upon arrival at home, I called out to Vanilla and received an enthusiastic, slobbery welcome. Vanilla didn't forget me! I was so happy because that has truly been one of my worries for the past few months. That moment he ran towards me, it was priceless. :') I arrived in Kuching yesterday at 2.40pm and Boyfie picked me up from the airport. We stuck together the whole day after that and the feeling I felt today seemed so long ago yet it's so familiar that it's nice. :) Visited the big-buzz Plaza Merdeka finally, and hung out at the Starbucks there for the first time.

There's no place like home! And I will surely appreciate my 2 months here in Kuching before flying back to KL again to start 2nd sem of Law school.

I will make sure during this period of time that I keep drama level to the minimum hopefully not at all with Mum, Dad, Sis, and Boyfie. And I shall eat as many times of Laksa as I can, and also to enjoy watching Astro and driving to the max. :)




With all the love,
Kxin

2 comments:

-JoJo- said...

2 more weeks, I promise myself I will eat as many kolo mee as I can.

kxin♥ said...

(Y) Welcome back in advance! :D