Happy New Year 2013!! :D
Basically it's a tradition for most people to put up a New Year Resolution list. I uphold this tradition in my blog for a few years now and this year it shouldn't be any different. So here goes. :)
- Do better in my Law course and be more ready for my upcoming exams.
- Be more active in my university life, make more memories and expand social network.
- Be more active in dance and improve myself.
- Get in shape and achieve my ideal weight.
- Be more sociable and outgoing.
- Learn to save some money from monthly allowance. No empty bank account.
- Drink less Starbucks. :C
- Eat less Mcds. :C
- Cry less, laugh more. Be optimistic.
- Spend more time with family, boyfie and Vanilla before leaving home again.
- Explore new places in Malaysia like Penang, Malacca, Johor etc.
- Trip to a new country.
- Continue to be thankful with life no matter what might happen.
- Overcome insecurities.
I wanted to do a 2012 review but I don't really have much to write:
- Got myself a boyfriend and started LDR
- Moved to KL and lived away from home for the first time
- Started university life.
- Met my babes and so many awesome new friends. And that's basically it lol.
So pictures above showed how I spent my last day of the year. :)
It defers based on preference but I guess I shouldn't encourage people to take trips by themselves, especially here in Malaysia. True that this is a crazy dangerous country, especially in some cities and that crime is prone to take place anywhere, under any circumstance.
Given the crime rates nowadays I guess I should rephrase what I said before:
Despite that, it's always been a dream of mine to have a trip on my own to explore a foreign country. I like that idea, a lot. And I'd still would love to do that sometime. :)
With all the love,