Tuesday, January 1, 2013

New Year Resolutions 2013


Happy New Year 2013!! :D

Basically it's a tradition for most people to put up a New Year Resolution list. I uphold this tradition in my blog for a few years now and this year it shouldn't be any different. So here goes. :)

  1. Do better in my Law course and be more ready for my upcoming exams.
  2. Be more active in my university life, make more memories and expand social network.
  3. Be more active in dance and improve myself.
  4. Get in shape and achieve my ideal weight.
  5. Be more sociable and outgoing.
  6. Learn to save some money from monthly allowance. No empty bank account.
  7. Drink less Starbucks. :C
  8. Eat less Mcds. :C
  9. Cry less, laugh more. Be optimistic.
  10. Spend more time with family, boyfie and Vanilla before leaving home again.
  11. Explore new places in Malaysia like Penang, Malacca, Johor etc.
  12. Trip to a new country.
  13. Continue to be thankful with life no matter what might happen.
  14. Overcome insecurities.



I wanted to do a 2012 review but I don't really have much to write:
  1. Got myself a boyfriend and started LDR 
  2. Moved to KL and lived away from home for the first time 
  3. Started university life.
  4. Met my babes and so many awesome new friends. And that's basically it lol.








So pictures above showed how I spent my last day of the year. :)

It defers based on preference but I guess I shouldn't encourage people to take trips by themselves, especially here in Malaysia. True that this is a crazy dangerous country, especially in some cities and that crime is prone to take place anywhere, under any circumstance.

Given the crime rates nowadays I guess I should rephrase what I said before: Travelling to somewhere you don't know alone is, in a way dangerous and very risky, yes, but with that comes excitement and adventure. Travelling to somewhere unknown alone brings excitement and adventure, but it is not at all worth it if it poses more danger and risk you are bringing upon yourself.

Despite that, it's always been a dream of mine to have a trip on my own to explore a foreign country. I like that idea, a lot. And I'd still would love to do that sometime. :)




With all the love,
Kxin

3 comments:

-JoJo- said...

You truly are a fricking daredevil.

Imagine you walk on street while 2 hungry guys stare you like a piece of meat and start to follow you, and you got no one around to help you, won't you be terrified?

You can do it in Singapore or any tourism hotspot (like Phuket) but not in Malaysia especially in KL and JB.

Take care Keryn, take care.

And YOLO can only be used when you don't want to wear your seat belt.

Cheers.

-closedown-

kxin♥ said...

Only just now when I read about the things that's been going on lately, gotta admit that they made me feel kinda afraid. I will be careful. :)

-JoJo- said...

Glad to hear that.

Be a good girl.

*pat on head*

:)