Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Chinese New Year 2013

Most of the pictures were uploaded to either Facebook or Instagram. But still I will sum up my Chinese New Year in short in this blog post. :)




CNY DAY 1- spent the whole day visiting relative's place.



Before, the just-woke up face; And the after make up face. :)




CNY DAY 2. Visited relatives, an ex-colleague and Daddy's friends. Sis is too cute can I just slap her? lolol.



Lamborghini. :) But nothing to be proud of because it's my Daddy's friend's lol. Not a fan of cars so I have zero excitements while sitting in this car. You give me a Chanel bag I still more happy than having this car, just saying LOL.





That evening we had an open house at my place for the cousins but some friends dropped by. I missed you all so much! Missing the form 6 days. :S



CNY DAY 3. Spent the day visiting with boyfie and his friends. :) Before CNY we went to buy similar Converse sneakers together and these were presents from boyfie. :3 We said we'd wear it together that day. 



But coincidentally we wore similar outfits as well! Denim and black. :)) It was our first full body picture together so I love this a lot a lot a lot.



Random picture of the guys looking exhausted after a full day of visiting. We started as early as 8am that morning and called it a night at around 10pm, gosh.



CNY DAY 4. After going to a friend's open house, had the Soul Dance gang come over at my place late afternoon. See I told you, my CNY wardrobe so boring right?? 





The gorgeous group that dances. :)) Except Fion's boyfie Alex!





That night before heading to Fion's, I went to Jenny's place and hung with the secondary school gang. :) Played cards and had liquor as punishment.

CNY DAY 5 was Valentine's Day and I will separate it in another post.
CNY DAY 6 was cousin's wedding and I have already blogged about it in full. :)




CNY DAY 7. It was Ren Ri and boyfie's family invited me over to have Yee Sang with them. :) Had no idea what was a Ren Ri so I googled: 




"人日 [rénrì]
  1. 1. 名词 The 7th day of the 1st lunar month; it is said in "The Book of Divining" by Dongfang Shuo, that the1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, and 6th days of the 1st lunar month are the days of divination for chickensdogs,pigsgoatsoxen and horses respectivelyThe 7th day is for people; if this day is sunny and brightthe year will be a good one for people." -http://www.nciku.cn/...

CNY DAY 8. Went out to eat lunch with Daddy and had friends over during the night. Basically by now there weren't any Chinese New Year Mood left inside me.



CNY DAY 9. Family dinner with family at The Banquet. Curled my hair for the occasion. :)



The curls died down a little by the time I reached the restaurant. 



With my darling lil bro whom I love love love!





After the dinner, had a second round at The Lighthouse with darling cousins and the pair of newly-weds. :) Tried the lychee flavored beer for the first time- not a fan of beers but the flavored one had a sweet taste and hence was bearable.



CNY DAY ????. Sent Anderson off at the airport to Australia to further his studies. No more friends in Kuching. :C



CNY DAY ???. Finally met cousin Ying Zi after a long long time. She's still lovely as ever! And that smile of hers, always been a fan and still is. :)

And that is all for my Chinese New Year 2013. :)




With all the love,
Kxin

No comments: