Sunday, February 10, 2013

Happy CNY

Only 10 days since my last blog post, yet it felt like ages! Couldn't help it - I've been very distracted by my new phone lately. (Yes, new phone finally!) I've been accessing my Facebook and Twitter through my phone thus the seldom use of my little white Asus. On a happy note, I have Instagram now! Username is keryn_p, feel free to follow me. :)




Pictures with the siblings on the first day of CNY. :) My outfit is a simple red dress from Forever 21 matched with gold accessories. Loving lil sister's baby pink ombre wig. 

Ever since I came back to I've been doing nothing but eat and sleep. Stopped exercising right at the moment I landed in Kuching lol. I'm enjoying home so much! But it's not doing any good to my already not-so-satisfying physique, especially now that it's chinese new year. :/




Colour block dress, White rose corset and Sequined body con skirt all from Kitschen. :) 

And I also blame myself for my very unsatisfying, very boring wardrobe this cny! Love these pieces, but they did not become a part of my CNY wardrobe. I became so picky lately that everything I buy has to go through second thoughts and I end up not buying most of them, to the point where I have no idea what I want anymore. For the first time ever, I don't have a new bag for cny! That's sad. Okay I'll stop complaining lol.

Wishing everyone a very happy and prosperous Chinese New Year! Xoxo




With all the love,
Kxin

2 comments:

Michelle Yau said...

Pretty gal :) Happy New Year Keryn

kxin♥ said...

Aww thanks. Happy Chinese new year Michelle! It's been quite awhile. :)