Monday, February 25, 2013

Louis x Wei Ling's Wedding II


Picture of my look of the night before heading off to attend cousin's wedding reception at The Banquet. :)



Mum looking wonderful that night in her pastel purple dress.



The stage beautifully decorated for the wedding.



With my beloved cousins, sneaked a shot from the photographer. :) 

Wrap dress is from Mango that I had for almost 2 years now I think and it was my first time wearing it because I never had the courage to. Wanted to score a more matured look for the occasion, though Mum said she prefer me in cuter cocktail dresses i.e. the red dress I wore earlier that day.



Walking down the aisle along with my adorable niece and nephew.





Champagne pouring, cake cutting and yam seng session. Look at them happy faces awww. :) 






With lil sis, and cousins Lydia, Jenjen and Yun May. :)



That night I sang the song 'This I Promise You- N'sync' for the couple. :) 

This song is so so nice it is my must-play song at my wedding in the future (yes I had a playlist of songs in mind already lol!). But till that day comes, for now this song will be my blessing to the couple. :) And this is the only shot of me not looking fat in this dress hee.




Randomness- this girl looks so alike with lil sis! 

So excited when I saw her cuz never in my life have I seen anyone look so alike with Bev before. I told Bev, this is what you will look like when you grow older LOL. Her nose and lips basically the whole face looks so similar, tell me I'm wrong? She is the girlfriend of one of the brothers and I don't know her at all but I feel that I had to post this lolol.




A group picture with all the relatives from both sides of the family. :) 



To Louis bro and Wei Ling jie, 
              
10 long years, still going strong and finaly tying the knot, your story is an inspiration to me! Hope the two of you will fall more and more in love with each other each day. I wish you two a happy married life and I can't wait to meet my future nephew/niece! xx



With all the love,

Kxin

4 comments:

HarukoBev said...

eee where you get the pictures??

kxin♥ said...

The Secret.

-JoJo- said...

You looks perfect on this pink dress, better than the red one.

kxin♥ said...

Oh really?? Thanks! :DD