Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Tenashar x Rush Artistry II


Went clubbing with friends the weekend Tenashar came to play in Kuching. :) The main point of going should be for Tenashar, but I was more excited to go to the club to dance rather than having see Tenashar because I haven't set foot in a club since last year's New Year Count Down.




Took a few shots before leaving the house. Simple black and brown outfit with simple make up.



Just in case you have no idea who Tenashar is. She is a DJ cum model from Singapore and I know her because Boyfie is a fan. Google her for more pictures. :) She is super hot and I was always kinda jealous of her and for the fact that boyfie idolized her. But she IS super hot so who can blame a guy for going gaga over her?



So anyways, it was Tenashar's first appearance in Kuching, and I'm so glad I got to go. :) Initially I only wanted to go because boyfie wanted to go and asked me to accompany him but he was lazy in the end and decided not to. I wanted to go still so I went with friends.




First time in Rush Artistry II. DJ Table, entrance wrist band and the view from our table.




Ah Yao's poker face and a picture with Donald. :)




Around 11pm Tenashar took over the DJ table, started playing and the crowd went insane. She's so pretty in person. And again, who could blame any guy for going gaga over this woman. I is jealous :C but after seeing her in person I officially give Boyfie the permission to idolize her lol.



Awesome straight up view of the DJ from the comfort of our table. :) And for the first time ever I see that there were no girls on the dance floor lol.



Love these two pictures taken with Lydia and Dawson. :) 

Danced the whole night and I had a blast! A big thank you to Dawson for helping me get a last-minute ticket because it was a super last-minute decision and also for driving me to and from. :) And thanks to the guys too for taking care of me. Dear Tenashar do visit Kuching again soon!




With all the love,
Kxin

3 comments:

-JoJo- said...

"And for the first time ever I see that there were no girls on the dance floor lol."

That's the reason I dont want to go clubbing anymore in Kuching. LOLLLL

kxin♥ said...

Haha no no I meant, there were no girls on the dance floor that night because all the guys crowded there to see Tenashar up close.

Anonymous said...

seriously, kuchng clubbng scene sucks. png n kl are much more better.