Saturday, March 2, 2013

Valentine's Day 2013


Happy Valentine's Day people. :) And by that I mean, happy belated belated belated Valentine's Day lol.





That afternoon I went on a date with my loves and we went to have tea together. :) 

I had three lovely dates with me that afternoon and those three were Lydia, Bev and Yun May. Oh wait, Yun May is not here because lol SHE PUT US AEROPLANE. I know you are reading this hmph :P





We had our tea at Caffe Cino, the Hilton Hotel. :) 

I had the hot mocha and Strawberry Cheesecake. Lil sis had the American Classic Cheese plus strawberry and yam flavored macaroons while Lydia had the Marble Cheese. And for drinks, lil sis had the ice blended mocha.



Cakes were alright but three were too much for three people in our opinion. Also, prefer Secret Recipe's cakes because they are nicer and had a wider variety of choices plus the price is cheaper. But the whole tea time experience was pleasant due to the environment and great company.




My loves. 



Valentine evening was spent with the boyfie, of course. We went to watch The Wedding Diaries II and then our dinner was McDonald's at Friendship Park. :)

For one thing, it was my first official Valentine with someone after a long two years and it was our first official Valentine's together. I was disappointed because I thought that boyfie would put in more effort and make it a memorable one for us. :(

After the whole thing, I did some thinking. Reluctant to admit it but the truth is, boyfie is not a romantic person to begin with. It was his first official Valentine's with someone too and he's clueless of what to do so I guess he should not be blamed for everything. I blame myself partly for putting in too much expectations. It is said that Valentine's Day should not be about the flowers and the fancy dinners, it's about being with the person you love.

For all the girls with boyfies, I hope you had a lovely time spent with your beloved guy and that you had your dream Valentine came true. :) 

As for the single people, Happy Single Awareness Day?  I'm sorry I don't have any intentions of offending you in whatever I said but if I did, I apologize. Nothing bad being single because like what Jojo commented in my last year's Valentine post, being single means you get to receive multiple gifts. ;) xx




I smile, because of you. Thank you for being my Valentine. :)




With all the love,
Kxin

4 comments:

-JoJo- said...

I receive nothing, this is bad, this is bad, this is really bad, I thought I had lots of admires XD

P/S: Cb u tian jeh put aeroplane, I know you are reading this.

kxin♥ said...

LOL yea so sad right!

No la in all honestly when you get into a relationship you'd expect only gifts from one person on V-day :)

Ivan Liaw said...

两个人能在一起已经很不容易,礼物不礼物都只是个身外物;重要的是,两颗心连心在一起

祝你们要幸福!

kxin♥ said...

谢谢你!我们会加油。:)