Thursday, September 5, 2013

KL Food Hunts: Mitasu Japanese Buffet


This was a very late post as it happened on the week I came back from Kuching. Tim and I went to Mitasu, an ala carte Japanese buffet restaurant, to celebrate my return. :) 




Mitasu is an underground restaurant located at Central Plaza, Jalan Sultan Ismail. 

You can see the restaurant from the main road but we didn't know how to get into the carpark, so we parked at Pavilion and took a 2-3 minutes walk over. :) It was not very big but very comfortably laid out. It's an ala carte buffet meaning what you order will be prepared for you on the spot. We ordered a few dishes each time, and the intervals between different food rounds will give you time to rest and then continue so that you won't be too stuffed too soon.




We called that afternoon to reserve seats for the evening but apparently all tables were fully booked. In the end we were seated at the bar table, a cozy corner in the restaurant.



First thing's first, the restaurant will provide  half a Zuwai Kani (snow crab) for every 2 pax reservation on the house. :)



Thank you Tim for being a gentleman and took up the duty of peeling the crab shells for me! :))


Now on to most of the food we had that evening:

Wakame Udon (Love udons!)

Salmon Sashimi and Salmon Maki
In the background: Green Salad

Fresh Oyster (Mad love of Tim's.)

Zaru Soba and Butteryaki Salmon

Shrimp, Butter Fish, Tuna and Salmon Sushi

Niku Sukiyaki (Beef Hotpot)

Fried Ebi
(And forgot a picture of the Fried Scallops!)

Beef Butteryaki

Tried one of every ice-cream flavors they had.
Chocolate, Strawberry, Black Sesame, Vanilla and Green Tea.

Is your mouth watering? :P I convinced myself to blog at this hour (2.39am) with the thought that I won't get hungry looking at the pictures! But I have failed.

Everything was so good I have nothing to complain about. Their salmon sashimi was so fresh I only ordered two rounds and I regret not getting more! It's only a shame that there were only the two of us but still so many more on the menu to try. If only we have bigger stomachs! lol. 

Must... come back.... again...



A fully packed restaurant with happy customers munching down unlimited yummy Japanese cuisines. I recommend this restaurant. :) But to make sure you get a comfortable seat, please remember to make your reservation earlier!



I'll end this post with another picture of Tim and I. :) 帅哥配美女, he said. Haha.

Mitasu Japanese Restaurant
B-01 Central Plaza, 
No 34 Jalan Sultan Ismail, 
50250 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Tel No: +603 2110 2833




With all the love,
Kxin

2 comments:

Pazuzu said...

oops.. suddenly i feel hungry ... :P~

kxin keryn pue said...

@pazuzu Haha I'm glad. :P