Sunday, September 1, 2013

Law Ball 2013


Attended the Taylor's Law School Annual Law Ball held at the Glenmarie Hotel sometime ago. :) Intro pic is one with Sue Yin because I did not take any nice solo pictures.

Theme of the night was Victorian, but i did not adhere to the theme at all. :P I'm sure most people didn't. Did hair and make up myself, and prom dress is recycled, if you are a follower then you'd know lol, because I did not want to go through the hustle of going hunting for another prom dress. And sadly, I didn't really bother about prom cuz if I did I would have went to have my hair done, and hunted for shoes and clutch like the last time).

Though one thing's for sure, I was more confident in my dress this time than the last, even if I have not with me a fancy clutch or a nice pair of heels. And when you are confident in what you wear you will feel pretty no matter and you will have a better time, proven. :)




The Law Ball is an annual event to give awards to the people who has contributed to the law school, the alumni and also the exam high scorers. Supposedly we were having a photobooth at prom but they changed the idea to polaroid pictures.





Dinner was a delicious 3-course meal, with tuna and salad as appetizer, chicken thigh and mash as the main course and we had pomegranate parfait with frozen berries as dessert. 



One with Anita my love, looking stunning that evening. Love her make up and her dress! 








A few pictures with friends. :) Best dressed female that night went to Vivien! Side note, we voted for our Contract and Tort lecturers as Prom King and Queen lol.




After the prom event ended we went in a big bunch to Vertigo for an after party. Twas a fun night! 



One with Ally whom I did not get to see her most of the evening because she was the emcee of prom to conclude this post. :)




With all the love,
Kxin

No comments: