Thursday, October 3, 2013

Weekend Trip to Johor Bahru II


Will finish off my JB post today as I have time off dancing duty and assignment deadline was postponed! :) So my 2nd and 3rd days in JB were quite lazy, what we did mostly was eating and chilling around malls.



Visited the Johor Premium Outlet. :) Enjoyed some window shopping at my favourite stores among many of the brands they have here. Love this place! Would love this place more if only I'm not a broke university student lol.




Before heading over to JPO, we met up with Tim's father and sister and had lunch together at a small cozy coffee place called Baristas.  It is supposedly a coffee place but they serve western food too, and it is Tim's go-to place for lasagna. :) My picture of the diner didn't do it any justice but it was an in-my-opinion-Starbucks-inspired, cozy place to dine in.

Address: No.34, Jalan Sri Putra 1, Bandar Putra, 81000 Kulai, Johor, Malaysia.







Ice-blended Mocha, their smooth and creamy Mash Potatoes, Classic Lasagna, BBQ Grilled Chicken and Cheese Grilled Chicken. 



All the dishes crammed on a tiny table meant for two lol, but all the more closeness with each other so no complaints there! We also had the Pepperoni Pizzas. :) Rate 7.5/10.



We went home that evening and I found me a present from Tim's parents. It was really sweet of them! Appreciate it a lot a lot. :))



On Sunday we packed our things, met up with Tim's church friends for lunch, said good bye to Tim's family and traveled back to KL. :) Car trip back was lazier and more quiet this round. However, I got to speed on the highway for the first half of the way (heh, love driving) and we stopped again for the awesome KFC at the Overhead Bridge Restaurants (OBR) Ayer Keroh.

Initially we intended to go to Singapore during the trip but upon going to JB only then I realized that I forgot my passport has expired zzz. Nonetheless it was a short but nice trip! Got to see Tim's hometown and moreover to meet his family and friends. :))

To many more trips together in the future! Till then. :)




With all the love,
Kxin

No comments: