Friday, April 18, 2014

The Origins x D2M Dance Competition 2013


Hey people! This is a really delayed post about a dance competition I joined last year- Dare To Move (D2M) Dance Competition 2013. It was my first time joining an official dance competition so it was an awesome experience for me!




The TUDC gang formed a crew, The Origins, and took part in the competition together. :) Below are individual shots with the crew mates!



With Tim. 



OMG Hendry's face hahah + photobombed by Tim.



Arvin, former TUDC President before my awesome batch took over. :P



Damien, leader of The Origins. 



With Nat, the only other girl in the crew. 
Awesome waacker, first time working and performing with her!




Lejun and Lejun Sao, Anne. :)




A walrus-mimicking shot with Tim and a duck face one of myself. :B



Competition video is linked here!! We worked really hard for this competition, practiced every night consecutively for 2-3 weeks. Didn't make it to the finals but it's okay, the experience was all that matters! We did great and I am really proud of my team. :)




With all the love,
Kxin

No comments: