Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Halloween 311014




For Halloween this year I dressed up as a mime. My costume was really simple but I really liked how it turned out and surprisingly I got a lot of compliments on it! :) 

Girls on Halloween always take the opportunity to dress up in a sexy costume. I reckon if I'm single I would do that too haha but since there's no one I wanna impress here I figured why not go all out. One little thing that I wasn't not too happy about was the white face paint I used. It was watery and not opaque enough so it doesn't whiten my face completely and my makeup on top of it smudged easily. Other than that I was really happy with my costume choice!




My initial plan was to dress up as a clown. :oD This makeup was done a few nights prior to Halloween just to test effect. I think it turned out pretty good so I thought of going with this. Note how my fake eyebrows which were completely drawn on were above my real eyebrows covered by the mask but you cannot really tell right!



So I was in town another day to look for my costume. Was planning on getting a colourful stripped top to match with red bottoms/skirt but I couldn't find anything that even remotely resembles a clown's costume! 

When I was getting frustrated I came across this black and white stripped top, then suddenly got the idea to be a mime. Tbh it came out of nowhere but i thought it was doable so I just went with it haha. So with the top I got matching white gloves to complete the look. A red rose would match the outfit perfectly thou! But I couldn't find that too....





Housemates were zombie prisoner, zombie nurse and a leprechaun. Predrinks at home with them before leaving for party. :D They put a lot of effort in their costumes and looked amazing!

Was asked to joined them to the party they were going to but I rejected because I chose to go with another bunch- think I made the wrong decision cuz they are a fun bunch and sadly I've never the chance to party with them despite their multiple invitation.




 photo IMG_1977_zps433f53ad.jpg

Liberty Dock was decorated to suit the occasion. Had a drink here before heading over to our party at Back Room. :)

Didn't really enjoy myself the rest of the night because the people who were holding the tickets were drinking at another location and they dragged on and on and it really killed my mood. The fact that I am not really close with the bunch that I went with, didn't help. Also, the whole time at the party since I'm not enjoying myself the only thought I had in my mind was to go home and rest because early the next day I was going to Flamingo Land with friends! :D (will be in the next post)




My complete look. :) I was also really proud of it for the fact that it was really unique. You see a lot of supermans and batmans and zombies and catwomans but nope, no mime. :D

Top and gloves- Primark // skirt- H&M // bag- Mango // flats- New Look // hat- borrowed from Sue



There were all sorts of costumes that night but I only took pictures with this pair of guys dressing up as Walter White and Jesse Pinkman from Breaking Bad. :D The guy playing Mr White had glasses and beard and a bald head cap on which resembled Mr White really well while the Jesse was meh, just a guy to complement him lol.



Selfie at the end of the night with Sue, who was a policewoman, with matching police hat and a baton that squeak when pressed haha. She had to hide on several occasions when she saw people wearing the same costume as her lol and for that reason again I was thankful for having chosen to be a mime.

So I went home at around 3am, rested till 5am and left to meet my friends at 7am to go to Flamingo Land. Stay tuned! :)




With all the love,
Kxin

No comments: