Thursday, February 26, 2015

Valentine's Day 2015 @ Trio Headingley


14th Feb 2015 marked our second Valentine's Day together. Super blessed! Will blog a short one about it. :) 


Didn't manage to spend this year's together unlike last year because somehow Valentine's Day always fall on times when we're apart. If it weren't for Tim coming over to visit during last Valentine's both the Valentine's Days after we got together would've been spent apart lol I hope this do not become a trend for us. D: So anyway. Since we couldn't spend the actual day together, we decided to have an early celebration before Tim left UK. Brought him to this nice restaurant called Trio Headingley where we had our celebratory dinner.








I really love the restaurant because the atmosphere is always really nice and the staff really friendly. Plus the food was great! For starters we had a portion of cream of mushroom to share like we always do. :) Found the soup too salty for me but Tim really liked it. For mains we had the King Prawn and Crab Risotto and the Steak Melt Sandwich.

Trio Bar and Grill Hedingley
44-46 North Lane, 
LS6 3HU Leeds
Tel No.: 0113 2036090




To my surprise, on the actual day I received this bouquet of roses in the mail. :')

It was a gorgeous bouquet of a dozen roses with very simplistic packaging which I really love. I uncontrollably burst into tears when I received it because I didn't expect to receive roses this year. People may say roses are impractical gifts but I'm a sucker for roses especially on Valentine's Day and I'm so lucky Tim understands that. It was too sweet of him! *heart melts*



And wraps up our Valentine's Day this year. Simple but meaningful. Love this man to bits. :)




With all the love,
Kxin

No comments: