Sunday, July 19, 2015

Graduation Day 170715


Two years of law school in Taylor's University Lakeside Campus and final year in University of Leeds, finally comes graduation day! I'm officially a law graduate with Class II Division II Honours. :)

Thank you to all amazing lecturers whom I've the opportunity to learn from. Thank you family and friends for always being there for me. Thank you Timmy for being my lighthouse and for always pushing me forward with encouraging words and never ending love. Thank you Daddy and Mommy for everything you've done for me, for without you there's no today. A significant part of my 23 years life has come to an end. Though degree life is only a stepping stone to the start of a life-long journey I am really grateful for it had made me grow so much and changed me for the better. I don't know what the future holds and where will I be in 5 years time but no matter whichever path I choose, I'm sure it will be great!

Here are some pictures from my graduation day.





Loved wearing the graduation robe, an indescribable surreal feeling but so so proud of myself at the same time for I know I worked hard and deserve to have these robes over my shoulders. Mom thoughtfully made sure sis got me a bouquet, so I chose my fav white roses complemented with pink carnations and they were beautiful. ♥










The graduation ceremony was short but warm and effective. When the deputy dean of the University asked the graduates to stand and had the floor give an applause for us I almost burst into tears. The atmosphere throughout the day was full of smiles and positive energy. Congrats my friends we've done it!




It is not a tradition for Leeds degree graduates to wear the square academic cap but personally it's not graduating without wearing that square, black thing on your head is it. Love this series of happy-faced pictures. :D






Then a mini photo shoot with the gang in front of the representative building of the University of Leeds, the Parkinson building which houses our Brotherton Library. Till we meet again my loves!



And thank you lil sis for being here for me, representing Mom Dad and lil bro. ♥ Credits to her for running around with me all day capturing all the happy moments on this very important day of my life. Will blog about our Europe trip soon!

Thank you everyone for your congratulatory words I appreciate everyone of them. Happy graduation to me! :)




With all the love,
Kxin

No comments: