Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Prague: Old Town Square + Charles Bridge


#Ootd Prague Day 2 with Old Town Square behind me. :) Continuing from where we left off last post, after visiting Prague Castle we then hung around town until night fall to visit Charles Bridge again.









More beautiful sights around the city and made a short visited to the Havel's Market too! Know of Prague's famous markets but it was not an intentional visit actually lol we just stumbled upon it when strolling randomly. No need to specially space out time to visit this market in my opinion because a lot of stalls sell souvenirs which can be found at many other places but if you happen to pass by of course do take a look. :)



Trdelník is a traditional Czech dessertEach was around 70CZK (£1.90) i think! I had the one with ice cream while Bev had one with Nutella. Very filing because of the thick but crispy toilet-paper-core-styled pastry lol.  I've had a dessert back in KL Pavilion similar of sort but I'm not sure whether or not it's the same thing. Still, inexpensive but yummy so a must have!




Visited the Strelecky Ostrov (Shooter's Island), which is an island in the middle of the Legion Bridge which was made into a park accessible to public. From there you can just chill at the park and enjoy the scenery of the mainland across Vlata River. Really cool isn't it. (Pic credits)








Walked around Charles Bridge and Kampa Island waiting for the sky to get dark.







Finally the sun has set and Charles Bridge lit up beautifully! Waited out just for this. :) Also love it that from there you can see the beautifully lit Prague Castle in the background. ♥




Last night in Prague so we stayed out and enjoyed the hustle and bustle of the city a little more before heading back to our hotel and called it a night. :)





With all the love,
Kxin

3 comments:

HarukoBev said...

Yup the Pavillion one is the same thing. Is it good?

kxin keryn pue said...

Pavi one the pastry thinner and can be pulled layer by layer I doubt the one we had could?

Wafle said...

Your blog is awesome. I read him for an hour now and I am excited of your lifestyle :).

I have been in Prague last summer and it is really stuning city. I recommend everyone to visit this beautiful place :)!

Especially recommended is prague sightseeing tours with an vintage car... it is really amazing. I try them with my girlfriend and it was most romantic experience what I´ve ever try!

Keep writing your lovely blog ;)!