Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Valentine's Day 2016


February 14 was Valentine's Day and this year was our third. ♥ We were physically together to celebrate it this year and I'm so thankful for that. Tim brought me out on a proper date, both dressed up and all, and I wouldn't have wanted it any other way. :)




Dinner was yet again at Italiannies haha, with a change of menu- Smoked Duck Pizza and Seafood Marinara Fettuccine. And this time round we came to the one at The Gardens because I once mentioned to Tim that the Italiannies here looked nice and that I would wanna come. He is so sweet to remember! Not sure thou if it was during Valentine's Day that the staff were too busy and the restaurant too crowded, I do prefer our usual Italiannies at Paradigm Mall over this.



My face be like, "Y U bring me to Italiannies again??" Hahaha just kidding, I love this place and how we always come for special occasion. :) And we got a corner table which I really appreciated! Had some privacy to ourselves amidst the bustling restaurant that evening.




After dinner we went for drinks at Marini's on 57. The place is so gorgeous with a super scenic view of the Petronas Twin Towers. Thank you Tim for arranging this!



Had the Mojito Tray made up of three little mojitos. And the waitress informed me that it was the last Mojito Tray order for the night, lucky me!







Love these shots of us. :) Tim shot these with his I6 but sent to me through whatsapp, which explains the horrible quality of most of the pictures in this post. :/ Love them nonetheless! Tim changed his hair colour by the way! He went grey and it looks so good. *heart shaped eyes*




Night view of KL city and our second round of cocktails. :)



Drunk in love. Thank you for being my Valentine. ♥




With all the love,
Kxin

No comments: